Global Film Actors Agency is unique in the world and offers new and emerging actors the best deal, the best support and the best chance. The Agency applies the Hollywood Studio system used in the 1950s to create stars such as Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe and many others.
Global Film Actors Agency is owned and operated by Global Film Studio Inc., a Canadian federally incorporated company.
English-speaking actors are welcome to apply to be represented by the Agency. There is no age limit. Interviews may be conducted via Skype.
The actors are not charged any fee to join the Agency.
The actors represented by the Agency are offered an exclusive or non-exclusive contract.
The actors represented by Global Film Actors Agency are all English-speaking and will be personally recommended to clients by director Bruno Pischiutta.
The Agency may provide international launch to the actors.
How to apply to become a member of the Agency:
English-speaking actors from around the world are invited to contact film director Bruno Pischiutta, the Agency’s Executive In Charge, if they wish to apply to be represented by Global Film Actors Agency.
Contact Bruno Pischiutta at:
Your application should include:
- Full name;
- Date of birth;
- Country & city of origin;
- Phone number (Mobile and/or WhatsApp);
- Skype ID;
- Height and weight;
- Letter addressed to Mr. Pischiutta where you provide some information about yourself (past and present life), your motivations, goals, and reasons why you believe you will succeed in an international film acting career;
- Curriculum vitae (if available);
- Reel (if available);
- IMDB Link (if available);
- For minors: the application should be submitted by a parent/legal guardian.
Film Director Bruno Pischiutta
Bruno Pischiutta is the Executive In Charge of Global Film Actors Agency.
For more info about Bruno, visit his IMDB Profile.
“I welcome people to check my Personal Website, keep-up with my work and get in touch.” – Bruno Pischiutta
Film Producer Daria Trifu
Daria Trifu is the General Manager of Global Film Actors Agency.